Live United Urgent Needs Grants
To qualify under the terms of the grant, local nonprofits must:
- Be a registered 501(c)(3) organization with a federal determination letter.
- Serve the community in the areas of education, financial stability, health, or essential/basic needs.
- Use requested grant awards in Washington County, MD for Washington County residents only.
- Use requested grant awards for equipment and/or materials needed to address an emergency or unexpected project or program expense.
- Be able to expend funds for requested use within 30 to 60 days of award (with supporting documentation).
Examples of requests that qualify for grant awards include:
- Replacement of equipment due to irreparable failure
- Repair of equipment
- Replacement of items lost due to natural disaster or other major event
- Unanticipated shortfall of funding donations such as federal/state or local grant discontinuation/termination
- Unanticipated community need items
This is a rolling grant and offered monthly. Grant awards up to $2,000 per month. Applications are accepted until 3:00 pm on the 27th of each month (no exceptions) and reviewed by our volunteer-led Community Impact Committee.
Nonprofits interested in applying for Live United Urgent Needs funds should apply via the webform: Live United Urgent Needs Grant Application.
Contact Kelli Tencer by email at email@example.com or phone at 301-739-8200 ext. 104 for questions or a printable form.