"peace over violence"
JOIN US IN WEARING DENIM on Wednesday, april 24th
On Wednesday, April 24th, 2019 as part of sexual assault awareness month; join millions of people across the world in wearing jeans with a purpose to support survivors, and educate themselves and others about all forms of sexual violence. By wearing denim, you will help increase awareness of sexual violence and ultimately foster a greater understanding and prevention. Join us and stand in your denim as an ally to all survivors. Visit https://www.denimdayinfo.org/about to learn more.
Here's what you can do:
- Organize a Denim Day activity for your company, group, school, etc and plan to wear jeans on April 24th. It could be as simple as a group photo.
- Leave a comment, let us know you're participating.
- Post to Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Join our facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/419818751927097/
- Encourage your community, family and friends to participate.
- Post on Wednesday, April 24th and use hashtags #UWDenimDay and #DenimDay