United Way inspires collaborations to impact community improvement.
To do this, we function as a rallying point for attracting and fostering leadership to advance collective action.
- Convene cross-sector stakeholders to identify and collectively address priority community issues in Education, Financial Stability, & Health;
- Acquire and leverage resources and assets toward achieving shared community goals;
- Support a collaborative network assisting individuals in meeting their most basic needs;
- Inspire all community citizens to LIVE UNITED in our mission by giving, advocating, and volunteering.
DIVERSITY AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
UWWC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principle of diversity. We therefore:
- Value, champion, and embrace diversity in all aspects of United Way activities.
- Support equal employment opportunity programs at both UWWC and its partners.
- Refuse to engage in or tolerate any form of harassment.
- Will not engage in any unlawful discriminatory practice.